DR. FORTNEY AND THE HVO TEAM
THE WAVE WATER PARK in Vista from 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
We have scheduled two separate evenings in order to accommodate everyone!
- Friday, July 17 A – M (Patient’s last name)
- Friday, July 31 N – Z (Patient’s last name)
If you are unable to attend on your assigned day,
please check with the front desk to see if space is available on the other day.
INVITE A FRIEND
We have arranged for 150 Friend Passes to be available for each night at the front desk.
~One Per Active Patient Only~
RULES TO REMEMBER AT THE WAVE WATER PARK:
- Children age 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 16.
- Some attractions are restricted by height or physical limitations.
- You must wear appropriate swim wear. No cut-offs, swimsuits with metal rivets or buckles.
- Please do not enter the park with the following: coolers, food, and beverage items, glass containers,radios, lounge chairs, bodyboards, or water wings.
- Single innertubes, some chairs and lounge chairs and bodyboards are provided. You may bring in your own beach chair.
- The concession stand will be open for you to purchase snacks and drinks.
- Swim at your own risk!