Dr. Fortney & the HVO Team –
Invite you and your immediate family –
To be our guests at:
THE WAVE WATER PARK in Vista
from 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
We have scheduled two separate evenings in order to accommodate everyone!
- Friday, July 15th: A – M (Patient’s last name)
- Friday, July 29th: N – Z (Patient’s last name)
If you are unable to attend on your assigned day,
please check with the front desk to see if space is available on the other day.
RULES TO REMEMBER AT THE WAVE WATER PARK:
- Children age 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 16.
- Some attractions are restricted by height or physical limitations.
- You must wear appropriate swim wear. No cut-offs, swimsuits with metal rivets or buckles.
- Please do not enter the park with the following: coolers, food, and beverage items, glass containers,radios, lounge chairs, bodyboards, or water wings.
- Single innertubes, some chairs and lounge chairs and bodyboards are provided. You may bring in your own beach chair.
- The concession stand will be open for you to purchase snacks and drinks.
- Swim at your own risk!
FOR MORE INFORMATION & DIRECTIONS:
Call (760) 940-WAVE or go to http://thewavewaterpark.com.
We appreciate your confidence in us by referring your family & friends to our office and we look forward to seeing you ! ! ! !
Have Fun Everyone!
Thank you for being a part of the HVO family and “Sharing a Smile”!