Time to Smile Together!
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! Our office has always followed infection control recommendations made by all the governing agencies. As you plan for your appointment, make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
Please watch this video before you come to your appointment:
- Please brush your teeth before arriving to the office. The tooth brushing station is closed at this time.
- All patients must complete the Supplemental Consent to Treat form and COVID-19 Screening form the day of their appointment (will be texted to you the day before your appointment).
- A mask must be worn to the office and will be removed once seated for your appointment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early as A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and sanitizing hands. They also will use an oral peroxide rinse before we start the appointment.
- Social distancing will be practiced; this includes limited seating for patients in our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Patients will exit through side door.
- Please call the office before you leave the parking lot. DO NOT FORGET to make your next appointment!
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty!
Dr. Christy Fortney & The HVO Team